Anniston wore my blessing dress that my mom made for me when I got blessed!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Anniston's Blessing
Anniston was baptised July 9th 2010. We had the baptism at my parent's house . Jake and I thought that it would be easier and less stressful that way . It turned out great!! My dad blessed Anniston and did such an amazing job ! Our bishop and my Grandpa Lowe stood in the circle also . It was such a great day and went so well. We served some yummy food and my Mother in-law made some awesome chicken salad croissant's that everyone loved!! These picture's I have on here are not the greatest . I forgot my camera because I was in a hurry to get to my parent's and set up all the food etc. Luckily my Mother and Sister in law had their camera's . So when I get those picture's I will have to post them also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I can't believe how much she looks like you!
ReplyDelete