Finally I have started a blog!

I have been wanting to start a blog for so long but, I just haven't got around to actually doing it. So let's hope I can figure this whole thing out and keep our friends and family updated!


Anniston arrived Febuary 1st I wasn't due until the tenth but , at my last three appointment's I had really high blood pressure and I had not been feeling very well either . My doctor told me to come in after the weekend and if I still had high blood pressure then I would need to be induced. Sure enough my blood pressure was very high so he sent me straight to the hospital. They induced me and broke my water and when I was fully dialated and had been pushing for about 2 hours nothing was happening. That is when my doctor told me that he thought I needed to have a c-section and that was most likely the only way she was coming out.. The doctor's told me the day in the hospital that they assumed she was 8 or 9 pds . They were wrong she was only 6lb.s 7.0z and 18.5 in . She was very healthy and we are very blessed to have her in our life's!!




Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's been tooo long!

Wow! I haven't been on here forever! Life has been a little crazy and hectic! Where should I start off? Halloween!?! OK .. usually for  Halloween Jake and I stay home and answer the door but, this year we had a little one to celebrate it with!! I was so excited to get her costume! I ordered a ladybug costume for Anniston but, it never came and so about a week before Halloween it still had not arrived so we had to find another one. I decided she should be a baby lamb! She looked so cute! We took her to Jake's parents and his grandparent's and a few other's who live in Wallsburg (where Jake is from) Then we headed to my grandparent's and they were surprised to see us. After we went there we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hatfield's! Anniston was such a great sport and didn't try to pull her hat off!We just can't wait for Christmas !!!
                                                         Trick Or Treat!
                                                                  Our cute little family!
                                                     Our sweet little lamb (cutest lamb I have ever seen!)

Mom and her little lamb!

No comments:

Post a Comment