I think this picture is cute even though she is looking at something else ha ha!
Such a cute picture!
Close up of my art work :)
We didn't much for Memorial Day . Jake had to work half-day . But later on in the day we ended up going to the cemetery to decorate my sister's headstone. I cleaned it all off . Then we put some decoration's on it . I made a really cute decoration to put on it . I was surprised how well it turned out sense I am not very crafty ha ha ! I painted it and did a bunch of other stuff to it .I never thought I could make a piece of plain wood with flower's on it look cute :) ... But it was for a special occasion. I went all out to make it special! We bought a couple other thing's to go with it too. We got a butterfly wind chime and then a little teeny flower pot with some bright fake flowers in it and I sprayed some glitter on it to make it look extra cute! Everyone always buys flowers and I wanted to do something different! We took some pictures with Anniston next to the headstone and it meant so much to me that we were able to do that . Anniston's middle name is Haylee after my sister Haylee who passed away . So her middle name has a very special meaning behind it and is after a very special person who will be in our heart's forever ...




No comments:
Post a Comment