Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Nail School For Me !
I have decided to go to nail school . They only teach nail's there I will be accredited/certifed in everything from pedicure's to manicure's , gel nails , acrylic nail's, nail art , glitter toes. Pretty much everything I am really excited . I am hoping to start by August and open up a business in my home . I know it will take a while to get a clientele but, once I do it will be worth it!!! So just so you all know in about six months or so I will be doing nails and my price's will be alot cheaper then other salon's! So keep me in mind when you want to get you nail's or toes done !!!! Wish me luck !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How exciting Char! I think you'll do awesome and probably build up your clientele fast. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm excited! I hate going to salons to get your nails done and having to make conversation with people who don't know you. I will definitely come to you!
ReplyDelete