Merlyns Desoto
Model A
Merlyn's graveside service
Just recently a very close family friend passed away. I have known him sense I was a little girl. He was one of the funniest guy's that I have ever met and he never failed to put a smile on my face. He would always come into my dad's shop and right when he walked in the door's we all knew he was there even if we were in the back of the shop!! My dad's shop will be so much different without him there. It will definitely be
alot quieter . We will miss his joke's and his stories he always had to tell. He always had some kind of project he was up to . He was very talented . He had a talent for restoring antique car's . We will miss him so much!We love you M.J ...
No comments:
Post a Comment