Finally I have started a blog!

I have been wanting to start a blog for so long but, I just haven't got around to actually doing it. So let's hope I can figure this whole thing out and keep our friends and family updated!


Anniston arrived Febuary 1st I wasn't due until the tenth but , at my last three appointment's I had really high blood pressure and I had not been feeling very well either . My doctor told me to come in after the weekend and if I still had high blood pressure then I would need to be induced. Sure enough my blood pressure was very high so he sent me straight to the hospital. They induced me and broke my water and when I was fully dialated and had been pushing for about 2 hours nothing was happening. That is when my doctor told me that he thought I needed to have a c-section and that was most likely the only way she was coming out.. The doctor's told me the day in the hospital that they assumed she was 8 or 9 pds . They were wrong she was only 6lb.s 7.0z and 18.5 in . She was very healthy and we are very blessed to have her in our life's!!




Monday, May 17, 2010

Daddy's Little GIrl!

DADDY'S LITTLE ANGEL
Author: © Jason A. Hodges

When you were born you filled my heart with pride,

And I was overcome by the joy I felt inside.

As I held you in my arms that very first day,

I knew I would never let any harm come your way.

With your tiny little hands and tiny little feet,

Everytime I look at you my heart skips a beat.

As I watch you sleep in the middle of the night,

I hope and pray I will do everything right.

I know I may make some mistakes along the way,

But I promise to do my best not to every single day.

I often wonder what you will grow up to be,

But whatever you become will be fine with me.

So whatever you may decide to do in your life,

Maybe an astronaut, a lawyer, or even a doctor's wife.

I can say this without any doubt at all,

I will always be there to catch you if you fall.

And another promise I make to you from me,

Daddy's little angel you will always be
 
At the hospital.
She Love's falling asleep with her daddy!
The best dad ever!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you put your blog address on FB :) Your little girl is so cute! It is fun to see how she has changed. you will have to make Bri update her blog... she is a SLACKER!!!

    ReplyDelete