Not a big fan of this picture and me sticking the gut I have out even more LOL!!
Oh well I hope it will be gone here shortly!
Jake and my favorite gun to shoot. His 22/2-50 I am not sure how to write it out
haha!
I should have brought a pad for my bum LOL!!
Jake shooting his new gun. I stole his ear protector things so he had to shove tissue in his ear's haha . What a good husband
to let me use them!!
Sunday Jake and I went out to West Mountain to shoot Jake's new hand gun ( I can't remember the name of it LOL) and a few of some of the other one's he has . Don't worry we didn't take Anniston . She is a little to small to go and do things like that! So we left her at Grandma & Grandpa Hatfield's! I had alot of fun shooting a few of Jake's guns and was surprised I could hit small target's that were kinda far away haha!! I think Jake may have been to sense I have not been out to shoot guns very much just a few times! I have my hunter's safety permit and drew out for the deer hunt a couple years ago but, I just didn't have the courage to go shoot an animal . I think they are much prettier alive. I will leave the hunting up to Jake that is his hobby . I think animals are much prettier alive and not mounted on my wall!!!! It was nice to get out and do something different and Jake was pretty excited to go shoot his new gun!








No comments:
Post a Comment