

I haven't updated my blog sense I started it so I decided I shall start to update it more frequently! It has taken me a little while to get this whole blog thing figured out I am a little slow ha ha!! Anyhow we are all doing well just wishing summer would arrive so we could go on walks and be outside more. I feel like a hermit during the day's cause it is to cold to just go sit outside with Anniston . So I am hoping the weather gets better soon! We have all had colds in our house probably because of the weather . I have been trying everything I can for Anniston and her poor little stuffy nose . I have been trying the baby saline drops and we put a humidifier in her room every night and this morning I tried filling the bathroom with steam and standing in there for a minute. So I hope she gets feeling better soon poor thing. If anyone has any suggestions let me know :)




I'm so glad that you have a blog now! I love looking at your beautiful pictures! I'll be out there next week, let's get together!
ReplyDeleteAnniston is such a sweetheart! I'm sorry that she isn't feeling good, I hope that she gets feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete